Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Understanding Thought part 3 Challenge

Surprise, I'm back.

I want to start this time by issuing a challenge to the readers. Send me an email or post an answer below. After a few weeks, I will post the answers in a new post anonymously.

I will also ask some of the people I meet during the summer.

How do you change your mind?


Some approaches to this question could be (inspiration only):

  1. In general, what techniques do you have to enable yourself to change what you believe?
  2. What elements are beyond change, so that you will not consider changing them?
    • (Example I'm thinking of: Religion)
  3. Can you describe an event when you changed your mind?
    • Both small events like buying a phone, and bigger, like political view or religion
  4. What kind of argument must be presented in a discussion for you to change your mind?
    • Not just saying: "Yeah, whatever, OK"
  5. Do you feel a need to be able to change your beliefs/truths about the world?




No comments:

Post a Comment